Adobe Acrobat Reader free download link is available with fullfreesoftwaredownload.com. The program is part of the Acrobat package, developed by the famous American software company Adobe. The main task is to create, view and make changes to the content of electronic documents in various platforms. Adobe Reader is considered one of the most popular programs in the world and now it is installed on about 600 million computers. You can install Adobe Acrobat Reader free directly from the official website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader free download will enable you to open and work with documents with the extension .pdf. The format, whose name stands for Portable Document Format, is suitable for viewing from virtually any device (including tablets and phones) and printing from most printers without using additional software.
The expansion was created for the electronic representation of printing products – magazines, newspapers, and books. It translates and regulatory documents, and organizational and administrative documentation of companies and enterprises.
The latest versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader allow their users to:
- open a PDF file, view its structure, change the page orientation and copy information;
- play almost any type of content included in the structure of an electronic document – audio, video, usual and three-dimensional graphics, Macromedia Flash and QuickTime files;
- select and scale individual sections of text and images – a function useful for users with poor eyesight;
- improve the quality of scanned images;
- merge documents and even convert their formats (an option available only for the paid version);
- perform information search not only in open but also in any PDF files located on this device;
- create and edit interactive and static forms inside the document;
- to protect information by prohibiting viewing, copying or editing a file;
- create various types of digital signatures, giving the documentation legal force.
Adobe Acrobat Reader free download provides a printout of documentation on local and network printers, and even with the help of printing equipment connected to a wireless network. Integration with Adobe’s cloud service allows you to work with PDF files from various devices. And the Start Meeting function provides simultaneous editing of data by different users.
Program and File Compatibility
When you install a special extension for the web browser, it will allow you to work with information directly from the current window without downloading the file to your computer.
There are versions of the program for Android and iOS. Thus, the functionality of Adobe Reader is available to users of almost any computer, tablet, and smartphone.
The program ensures compatibility of most variants of PDF files. Thus, electronic documents created in Adobe Reader 4 and 5 can be opened with version 3.0. For work with the documentation saved in PDF 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 formats, Reader 4.0 released in 1999 is suitable.
However, all compatibility issues are solved by simply upgrading the program to more modern versions — all that is required is a connection to the web.
Adobe Acrobat Reader free download and Installation Features
The installation consists of selecting the downloaded executable file, selecting the folder (by default it is Program Files on the system disk) and following the instructions on the screen.
You can download and install any version of the program, but it is better to give preference to the latest version, which is Version 2019.012.20034. When updates are released, Adobe Reader will offer to start installing them automatically.