1by1 is a miniature and free music player that allows you to play files directly from your directory without using a playlist and database. It allows you to listen to audio tracks – without the need to create playlists or databases. The player’s interface is somewhat reminiscent of a file manager, just choose the pack with your music files in the explorer tree and listen. To date, the player has a lot of fans, since the history of the player has been going on for more than ten years. You can download 1by1 from the official website.
|Category:||Mp3 and Audio|
|Last Updated:||August 26, 2018|
|Download Size:||197.04 MB – Download Now|
1by1 supports Winamp plugins and several file formats. It has support for Cue Sheets also. 1by1 is absolutely free, simple and easy to manage media player, which will be useful to all users without exception. The minimum consumption of system resources, as well as the ability to play streaming audio from the Internet only emphasizes its versatility in use.
Features of 1by1 music player
- a very small amount of application;
- modest consumption of system resources, the possibility of portable use;
- It does not register in the registry and context menu;
- simple, intuitive interface;
- work with the file system, search, sort data by criteria;
- viewing and editing information, support for “hotkeys”;
- the ability to play streaming audio;
- contains an audio enhancer tool and a sound amplifier.
The interface of 1by1 music player
The music player interface is quite simple, with a convenient directory in the form of a tree on the left side of the window and with the top toolbar. 1by1 can also be turned on in mini-mode with support for only the main controllers and control buttons, which allows you to take up very little screen space. The application has a built-in equalizer and sound amplifier, which allows improving the quality of reproduced music.
Despite its tiny size, it offers the user several configuration options, including a variable background and text color, the ability to specify which type of information to display for each track and remove the track from the directory list without deleting the file itself. It has a convenient search system, bookmarks and remembers the last played melody.
The utility is not registered in the registry. The software can also be used as a portable version, for example, from a USB flash drive. With its help, as with the help of explorer, you need only one click to open the folder and start playback. During music playback, you can copy, move and rename files, edit their description.
Low System Requirements
1by1 music player has surprisingly low system requirements. The developers declare the minimum requirements for the processor, support for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP. Initially plays MP3 (MP3 ACM codec is present with XP), to play MP2 you need the mpglib.dll library, for OGG, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP4, CD, etc. The bass.dll library and plugins from Winamp are necessary. The application is English-language, but it does not cause inconvenience in use, everything is intuitive.
Plugins and additional features
Features of work:
- Play folder/drive contents without creating playlists
- Remember last folder, track, and position
- Play without pauses · Easy controls · Audio amplifier · Equalizer
- Folder / File Navigation Tree · Search all audio in a directory/disk
- Decoder Support: ACM (mp3) and mpglib (mp2, mp3)
- Support for BASS decoding libraries (OGG, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP4, CD- … etc.)
- Winamp 2.x input plugin support
- Copy, move, rename during playback, delete, change date
- Folder Comparison · Rename · Unicode Support
- Resizable display of the name and other information
- Very small size · Low resource consumption
In plugins, the list of supported audio formats can be expanded with decoders and plugins. This task can be accomplished by adding additional libraries (bass.dll and others) to the directory with the installed program from the Plugins folder.